We’re so glad you’re here to join us for our monthly Get Your DIY On Party! Have we mentioned how happy we are that you join us each month? We love the creativity, and you always inspire! Last month’s Wall Decor Party was amazing. Did you check out our roundup?
Tonight’s theme is Colorful DIY Projects! We seriously can’t wait to see your colorful projects!
If you missed our Colorful DIY projects we shared on Thursday, here’s what you missed:
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; only link up posts that fit each month’s scheduled theme, others will be deleted. (Plus that’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
If you’re a planner, next month’s theme is Outdoor DIY Projects:
And while we’re at it, here are the next several monthly GYDO themes: