Happy Sunday, friends! It’s a Get Your DIY On day! Every month four of my fabulous bloggy buddies and I host a themed link up, and we are asking YOU to share your best posts, old and new. This month we want to see your HOLIDAY projects!
And if you are not a blogger, no problem! These themed link ups are as a good as an amazingly curated Pinterest board for all the ideas they have to offer!! Just click on any of the links to visit that project.
The projects shared at last month’s theme were absolutely unbelievable!!
Let’s talk about this month’s theme…
I can’t wait to see everything you’ve come up with for this year’s holiday season!
My lovely co-hostesses and I have been busy with our holiday projects as well. Here is what we have been working on:
Reindeer Noses by The Hankful House | Hand-made Chalkboard Ornaments by House by Hoff | Faux Fresh Greenery Arrangement by Confessions of a Serial DIYer | DIY Two Fabric Custom Table Runner by The Happy Housie | Easy Christmas Bunting by Just a Girl and Her Blog
Just a couple of quick tidbits before we get started. We would be so excited if you would:
Follow each of your hosts in some sort of fashion:
- Link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Thanks so much for linking up! Have a wonderful week!