Good morning, friends! And happy almost-Thanksgiving to my US friends…
This week at Work it Wednesday we were really inspired by the incredible recipes being shared; especially these amazing looking comfort food recipes just in time of the holidays!
Please remember to pin from the original source, thanks!
- Cheesy Grits and Lamb Sausage
- Slow Cooker with Pork Loin
- Wild Mushroom and Herb Stuffed Chicken
- Garlic Butter Mashed Potatoes
- Green Chili Cornbread
- Homemade Stuffing
- Creamed Turkey Over Biscuits
Don’t forget to grab a button if you were featured!
Welcome to Work it Wednesday – a fabulous weekly link party where bloggers can share their latest and greatest projects, crafts, and recipes as well as mingle and check out what amazing things others have been up to!
If you are returning this week – we are so glad to see you back!! If you are new here, thank you so much for linking up with us! Each link you share here will be shown on each of these 4 blogs!
FOUR BLOGS means more exposure for your fabulous posts!!
Work it Wednesday RULES:
1. Follow each of our hosts in some form or fashion.
2. Don’t link and leave! Stay a while and see what your bloggy friends have been up to.
3. LINK BACK to one of our blogs – you can use our button or use a text link – either works for us!
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
What We’ve Been Up To This Week:
This week I shared my best tips for creating a high-end feeling gallery wall on a budget; my favourite fun & fab Christmas pillows this season; and a “Believe” Free Christmas Printable in 10 different plaid and buffalo check designs.
This week, Amy at The Blissful Bee shared…
This week, Laura at The Turquoise Home shared…
This week, Aniko at Place of My Taste shared…
So…. Lets get this party started!! Woot Woot!!