Hi, GYDO friends! I hope you had a fabulous weekend and are coming to the party ready to, well, party!!! We’re excited to see all of your fabulous spring wreathes this month!
Has spring begun to arrive yet in your neck’o’the woods?
We have had beautiful sunny warm weather around here lately, though it is still pretty cold out in the evening. I know many people are still buried in snow, so I can’t complain!
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out last month’s features: 15 Fantastic Neutral Decor Projects
Now moving onto this month!
Your hosts each created some sweet spring wreaths:
Confessions of a Serial DIYer’s Spring Tulip Basket
House by Hoff’s 20-Minute Spring Wreath
The Happy Housie’s Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath
Just a Girl and Her Blog’s Sweet and Simple Spring Wreath
The Hankful House’s Spring Picnic Basket Wreath
Before we get started, a few house-keeping items!
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
For you planners out there, here is next month’s theme:
Now, let’s party!!!