Hello and Happy Sunday! I am back with another edition of our Monthly themed link party: the Get Your DIY On Challenge. Are you ready to Get Your DIY On?? I know we are, and we are so excited to have you here sharing your amazing talent with us!
If you missed last month’s favorites, you can see them here:
20 Must Try Fabric DIY Projects
I love this month’s theme:
How perfect is that? I’m definitely ready for Fall after the unseasonably cool and rainy weather we have had lately – and I’ve been busy lately transforming our house into a Fall haven.
For this month’s challenge, my cohost’s and I shared:
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!