Good afternoon! Happy Sunday!
And it’s not just any Sunday… today is another edition of our fabulous monthly link up DIY Challenge Party.
This month’s theme is Neutral Decor Projects We Love, and we can’t wait to see what you have come to share with us!
And now onto this month…. Neutral décor projects we love
Neutral Gallery Wall By Mandy at The Hankful House
IKEA Whitewashed GORM Shelves by Abby at Just a Girl and Her Blog
Gold and White Herringbone Decorative Flower Pot by Krista at The Happy Housie
DIY Antique Sign by April at House by Hoff
Rosette Framed Mirror by Christy at Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer
Just a couple of quick tidbits before we get started. We would be so excited if you would:
Follow each of your hosts in some sort of fashion:
- Link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
For you planners out there, Spring is just around the corner! Here is next month’s theme: