Let’s get ready to GET OUR DIY ON! Woot! Woot! We look forward to this day every month, and we’re so glad you are here with us! This month’s theme is DIY Fabric Projects.
If you missed last month’s favorites, you can see them here:
This month we have such a fun and versatile theme:
We can’t wait to see what you share!
Here is what we came up with for this month’s challenge…
Vintage Cane Club Chair Makeover by Christy at Confessions of a Serial Do-It-Yourselfer
Super Simple DIY Cafe Curtains by Abby at Just a Girl and Her Blog
How to Sew a DIY Pouf Ottoman by Krista at The Happy Housie
Envelope Throw Pillows for Boys Room by Mandy at The Hankful House
Tea Towel Throw Pillow by April at House by Hoff
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!