Hello Lovely Friends!
We’re so happy you’re here to join us again for the Get Your DIY On Party!
We just love seeing all the creativity and the inspiration you guys bring each month.
Wasn’t last month’s Colorful DIY Projects fun??
In case you missed them: 20 Colorful DIY Projects
Tonight’s theme is Outdoor DIY Projects.
With Summer almost upon us, we’re all so excited to see what you have to share!
I know I’m ready for some warm weather outdoor projects, how about you?
In case you missed the Outdoor DIY Projects we shared on Thursday, here they are again:
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; only link up posts that fit each month’s scheduled theme, others will be deleted. (Plus that’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Looking ahead to next month’s theme – DIY Chalkboard Projects:
And while we’re at it, here are the next several monthly GYDO themes: