Yippie!! It’s summer! Which means swimming, BBQ’s and lots and lots of outdoor decor! We sure appreciate you linking up your thrifty projects with us last month! You showed us how to save money in some really amazing ways and projects 🙂
Did you see our fabulous $10 Thrifty Project features last month.
Be sure to check out the features – there were some really adorable projects!!
I think this month’s project is going to be super fun and we can’t wait to see what projects you’ll share.
It’s Outdoor Decor- anything you have on your porch, your yard, your patio or gazebos we want to see it!!
Take a look at the fun outdoor projects that my cohosts and I shared for this theme…
Summer Deck Refresh from April @ House by Hoff
DIY Nautical Rope Outdoor Coasters from Krista @ The Happy Housie
Coastal Summer Wreath from Abby @ Just a Girl and Her Blog
Updated Planters with Sisal Rope from Christy @ Confessions of a Serial Do It Yourselfer
Mason Jar Summer Decor from Mandy @ The Hankful House
Now let’s get on with our party this month.
Please follow your hosts in some way and we’d love for you to link up to us!!
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
For you planners out there, here is next month’s theme:
White and Light Projects on July 5th!!
Now let’s get this party started….