Happy Sunday, sweet friends! We are so glad that you’ve joined us for another edition of our monthly themed link party, Get Your DIY On! We can’t wait to see the fabulous projects you have to share with us tonight! As you know, this month’s theme is Repurposed & Upcycled Projects!
If you missed last month’s favorites, you can see them here:
I love this month’s theme:
Everyone loves a great upcycle, right?!
My lovely Get Your DIY On co-hostesses and I have been busy working on some upcyled projects of our own:
An Upcycled Kitchen Sideboard by Abby, Just a Girl and Her Blog
Thrifted & Upcycled Living Room Decor by Krista, The Happy Housie
Recycled Pallet Wood Jewelry Holder by Mandy, The Hankful House
How to Upcycle an Old Door by April, House by Hoff
Tea Towels Turned Halloween Pillows by Christy, Confessions of a Serial DIYer
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
If you’re a planner, here is next month’s theme:
Thank you so much for joining us! Have a wonderful week!