Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Started checking out holiday gift guides?
I started looking around a little bit the other day when I was out shopping for other things and immediately became a bit overwhelmed!
It’s time to get started making lists; figuring out who we will be buying for this year; and brainstorming what kinds of things they might love to receive.
I don’t like to ask people what they want; I know that when I have to give a list of things to someone for them to chose from, that it makes the surprise so much less fun.
So, in turn, I like to search and find the perfect thing for a friend or family member that may be a little bit unexpected, but that they will hopefully love and enjoy and be pleasantly surprised by!
To help you with your holiday gift giving, I’ve brainstormed a variety of gifts that I think would be lovely surprises for different people on my list; and I’m sharing those with you on SIX DIFFERENT GIFT GUIDES that I created this holiday season!
I have actually created full on guides for each of these – with reasons for why I selected each item as well as links to the items!
Just click on each Gift Guide title to be taken to the FULL GIFT GUIDE!
And here they are!!
Farmhouse style is definitely the thing these days. And with so many people swooning over this casual and rustic decor style, farmhouse finds are the perfect gift idea for your Fixer Upper fan friends and family members. While many farmhouse pieces can be thrifted and DIYed, there are some classic hallmark elements of farmhouse decor style that would make lovely gifts. I’ve collected some of these fab farmhouse style gift ideas here, and who knows; you may just find a gift for yourself in addition to the people you are shopping for!
1. Ceramic Pitcher Vase
2. Olive Greens Wreath
3. Mason Jar Measuring Cups in Blue
4. Cotton Linen Throw Pillow with Compass
5. Preserved Boxwood Single Ball Topiary
6. Marble and Wood Cheese Board
7. Zinc Metal 2-Tiered Tray
8. Distressed Blue Square Metal Tray
9. Glass Terrarium
Guys. They can be so hard to buy for! Lot’s of men on my list just go out and buy things they want or need; which makes finding them the perfect gift that much more difficult. So I’ve rounded up some casual preppy-cool gift ideas for those men on your list that reach a little bit outside of the usual! I hope you find the perfect thing…
1.Baxter Men’s Exfoliating Body Bar
2. North Face Men’s Pull-Over
3. Scotch & Soda Men’s Scarf
4. Fitbit Charge 2 Tracker Watch
5. Camelbak Insulated Bottle
6. Wireless Earbuds
7.Armani Exchange Men’s Sunglasses
8.Bergamot Tobacco Scented Candle
10.Sperry Top Sider Duck Boot
I may write about decorating. But I love food. Although I’m not much of a baker; I love to cook. And I love to eat, of course. I especially l love to cook when I get to spend some time doing it. When I get to spend time reading a bunch of recipes and then creating my own version. And using lovely tools and cookware to help me create beautiful meals that I can share with family and friends who appreciate them. So I’ve collected some gift ideas that I, myself, would love to receive, and that might just be perfect for those foodies and chefs on your list.
1.Bodum 8 Cup Chambord Classic Coffee Maker
2.Lodge Dutch Oven in Oyster White
3.KitchenAid Stand Mixer in Crystal Blue
4.Barefoot Contessa Cookbook by Ina Garten
5.Set of 2 Moscow Mule Copper Mugs
6.3 Piece Acrylic Canister set in Turquoise
7.KitchenAid Kettle in Citrus Sunrise
8. Silpat Non-stick Silicone Baking Mat
9. 4 Piece Jetty Cheese Set
10. Norpro Glass Cheese dome with Marble Base
You know what types of gifts I love to receive? Gifts that I will use! And use and use and use and eventually use right up… And I love giving people gifts that I think they will love getting all kinds of use out of. It must be the practical streak in me; but my favourite gifts to give are those lovely and luxurious items that we don’t often want to just buy for ourselves but that we really want and will enjoy using. Special little items like that special type of tea or coffee; incredible smelling and luxurious soap or hand creams; or gourmet chocolates or spices. So if you’re like me and enjoy giving beautiful gifts that people with actually use; then I think you will love these lovely and luxurious consumable gift ideas that I’ve gathered together.
1.Pre de Provence Soap in Sandalwood
2. Harney & Sons Black Tea
3.Treasure Chest of Coffee
4. Lindt Lindor Assorted Truffles
5. L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
6. Votivo Red Current Candle
7. Casina Rossa Gourmet Salt Gift
8. See’s Candies Toffee-ettes
9. Enchanted Forest- Adult coloring book
10. Fineliner Coloring Markers
Blue. Turqouise. Teal. Aqua. Navy. Indigo. You might have noticed that I love it? Just a little bit?!? Well, if you’ve got some blue lovers in your life and on your list, then I’ve rounded up some fab gifts for women who love blue – in all shades from turquoise, teal, and aqua through navy and indigo with a little bit of black and white thrown in for balance. I know I’d be ecstatic to receive any of these!
1. Fossil Cross Body Bag in Sea Glass
2. Ray-Ban Erika Sunglasses
3. Hunter Tall Rain Boots
4. Otterbox Defender iPhone 7 PLUS case
5. Kendra Scott Drop Earrings
6. Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker
7. Toms Slippers in Black White Fair Isle
8. Democracy Womens Shirt with Lace Yoke
9. Polaroid Mobile Printer
10. OPI Nail Polish
11. Badgley Mischka Chinchilla Scarf
12. Geoffrey Beene Hardside Luggage
13. Yochi Turquoise Gold Plated Necklace
14. Echo Design Women’s Stripe Scarf
15. Fossil Davis Fabric Messenger Bag
I love giving my children activity based gifts. Gifts that they can do something with. Learn something with. Books. Open ended games. And science based activities. I think they would love to play and experiment with any of these great science gift ideas; now just to narrow down which one they would like best!
1. Crystal Growing Kit 2. Beginner Microscope 3. Microscope Slide Kit 4. Big Bag of Science 5. Magic Science for Wizards Only 6. Extreme Secret Formula Lab 7. Grow N’ Glow Terrarium 8. Smithsonian Mega Science Lab 9. Snap Circuits Jr. Electronics Discovery Kit 10. Dinosaur Science Discovery Box 11. Ant Maze Farm and Insect Terrarium 12. Potato Clock
And now it’s time for you!
I want to offer my readers and followers the chance to win $100 USD Amazon Gift Card to use towards all the holiday shopping that you have ahead or you!
Today some of my favourite blogging friends are sharing some fabulous gift guides as well – and they each also have an amazing GIVEAWAY to offer you!
Hop over to see what they have in store!