Happy Sunday, sweet friends! Who’s ready to party?? Ok if you’re like me and spent the entire week in a decorating frenzy, you might be more ready to relax. That’s okay though because this party is the no-stress, who cares what you’re wearin’ kind of party!
If you missed last month’s favorites, we shared 20 Totally Do-able DIY Sign Projects:
I LOVED that theme!
Are you ready for tonight? Our theme this month is…
Everybody’s looking to save a few pennies around the Holidays so I know you guys have some amazing thrifty Holiday projects to share with us!
My fellow hosts have been crafting up some amazing projects as well for this challenge:
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
If you’re a planner, here is next month’s theme:
Thank you so much for joining us! Have a wonderful week!