It’s a Get Your DIY On day! Yippee!! Thank you for coming back month after month to share your incredible themed projects with us. It really is such an inspiration to see so many talented bloggers sharing their work all in one awesome link up!
And we can’t wait to see what kind of sweet thrifted projects you have to share with us today!
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out last month’s features: 15 Fantastic Spring DIYs!
Now let’s get down to business with some thrifted projects!
Here is what your hosts came up with for this challenge…
$7 Piano Bench Makeover by April, House by Hoff
Insulator to Candle Holder Upcycle by Abby, Just a Girl and Her Blog
Mason Jar Flower Gifts by Mandy, The Hankful House
10 Thrifty Projects Under $10 by Christy, Confessions of a Serial Do-It-Yourselfer
Free Desk Makeover Using DIY Chalk Based Paint by Krista, The Happy Housie
Now on to the party! Before we get started, a few house-keeping items!
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
For you planners out there, here is next month’s theme:
[inlinkz_linkup id=522248 mode=1]
Have you had a chance to enter the Giveaway I have going on right now??
For $100 PayPal cash?!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you’re a fellow blogger, then come back on Sunday at 7pm EST to share your $10 or less thrifted projects with us! I can’t wait to see all the makeovers. And if you aren’t a blogger, there will be plenty of amazing inspiration to take in! Hope to see you Sunday!