Hi, GYDO friends! I hope you had a fabulous weekend and are coming to the party ready to, well, party!!!
Easter has come and gone and it certainly feels like spring in many parts. How about where you live?
We have been alternating between warm sunny days and torrential down pouring rainstorms. Typical WET Coast (aka west coast) spring time. But one good thing about the rain: you don’t feel guilt about staying inside and working on DIY Projects…
And we can’t wait to see what kind of awesome DIY Projects for Spring you have to share with us today.
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out last month’s features: Must Try Spring Wreaths
Now let’s get down to business with some DIY!
Here is what your hosts came up with for this Challenge…
Spray Painted Owl Lamp at House by Hoff / Sweet & Simple Spring Wreath at Confessions of a Serial DIY-er / How to Sew a Two-Sided DIY Pennant Bunting Banner at The Happy Housie / Spring Herb Garden Pails at The Hankful House / DIY Industrial Standing Desk at Just a Girl and Her Blog
Did you get a chance to enter the fabulous GIVEAWAY that we are offering you right now??
Head over here for your chance to enter to win a bedding set of your choice from Christy Linens!!
Before we get started, a few house-keeping items!
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Now, let’s party!!!