We are just about to hit the wonderful season of Spring, which brings, flowers, Easter, St. Patrick’s Day and lots of warmer weather. I would imagine being cooped all winter surely gives you some inspiration for all these lovely spring time projects. This month’s theme is going to be so much fun! I know you can get creative with this one!!
But first- did you get a chance to see our features from last month?
We were head-over-heels with these fantastically creative numbered and lettered DIY projects.
Now onto this month’s theme!!
This month we are focusing on Textured and Patterned Projects!
Did you get a chance to see the awesome projects that my cohosts and I came up with for this challenge??
Make sure to take a look on their blogs if you missed them!
Easy DIY Barely Sew or No Sew Drapery from Krista @ The Happy Housie
Spring Decorating with Textures from April @ House by Hoff
Pattern Sofa Table from Christy @ Confessions of a Serial Do It Yourselfer
DIY Beach Texture Painting from Nancy @ Artsy Chicks Rule
Carrot Inspired Easter Pattern Pots from Me @ The Hankful House
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
And yes a reminder: If you are a planner, next month’s theme is………
Make sure you save the date of April 3rd to link up your project!