Hello Friends and welcome to 2015!!! Our very first party of the year and we of course saw it fitting to make it an Organization Party. Of course after the holidays, I am sure you are just like me and are ready to put the holiday decor away and get more organized. Whether it’s the closets, the cabinets, the schedule or under the bed, your brain is just ready for clutter free. Right?
It’s such an amazing feeling to be free of clutter. So this month, if you have an awesome organization project, idea or tip please share it with us. Help us get on the right track to being more organized for 2015!!
Before we start this month’s party let me remind you that the features for last month’s party are up on the blog. Be sure to check out to see these 25 amazing Holiday DIY Projects To Try. You won’t want to miss out on such great talent and awesome ideas.
Ok so let’s get on with this month’s theme!!
My wonderful co-hosts and I have shared our projects and ideas with you this week. If you haven’t checked them out yet please do.
How to Organize Storage Bins from Abby at Just a Girl and Her Blog / Necklace Organization with Key Hooks from April at House by Hoff / 12 weeks to a more organized home & life from Mandy at The Hankful House / Command Center in a Closet from Krista at The Happy Housie / 10 Tips to a better Closet from Christy at Confessions of a Serial Do It Yourselfer
Just a couple of quick tidbits before we get started.
We would be so excited if you would:
Please follow each of your hosts in some sort of fashion:
- Link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
I can’t wait to be inspired by your organizing projects!