Happy Sunday!! We are so excited that you are with us today to party and link up your amazing projects with us!! This month’s theme will be DIY Storage Ideas and I know we are all thrilled to see what ideas you come up with to help us stay organized!
We are sad to announce that Mandy, from The Hankful House, has decided this will be her last month as a co-host of this challenge. As you may know, she has been working hard pursuing a teaching career and is in her final months of reaching her goal. I know how hard it can be to find a good balance, so I completely understand her decision to take a break from certain aspects of blogging during this busy period of her life! We wish he much luck and will miss here as a cohost.
Last month we had some amazing chalkboard projects that you all shared with us.
In case you missed them you can see all our features here: 15 Fabulous DIY Chalkboard Projects
Tonight’s theme is DIY Storage Ideas!
In case you missed the DIY Storage Ideas that we shared on Thursday, here they are again:
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; only link up posts that fit each month’s scheduled theme, others will be deleted. (Plus that’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Looking ahead to next month’s theme – DIY Fall Favorites:
And while we’re at it, here are the next several monthly GYDO themes: